Acrobatique Creative concepted, branded and planned Rhythm & Groove for the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust to Celebrate International Jazz Day. Rhythm & Groove took place on Saturday April, 30th at the August Wilson Center in the Cultural District with 700 guests spent the night club hopping at the August Wilson Center. Imagine a legendary jazz club, a notorious dance hot spot, an intimate speakeasy and a cool out art lounge … all under one roof. Combine that with chef-inspired samplings and fine bourbon tastings, and you will have the time of your life, on the corner of RHYTHM AND GROOVE..
Rhythm & Groove supported the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust’s JazzLive programming.
• Multiple live performances included Michael Mwenso & the Harlem Shakes featuring Brianna Thomas, Noel Quintana & the Latin Crew, Lyndsey Smith and the Soul Distribution, and DJ SMI spinning the turntables
• Sweet and savory bites from some of Pittsburgh’s best restaurants, included Braddock’s Pittsburgh Brasserie, Cioppino, The Capital Grille, Eddie Merlot’s, Revel + Roost, Savoy, Seviche, and Willow
• One drink ticket for a beverage of choice (wine, beer, specialty cocktail, bourbon tasting flights – cash bar following)
• A one-year Partners membership with the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
VIP experience included all of the above, plus:
• Private VIP Lounge featuring:
o Open bar with signature cocktails
o Extraordinary appetizers
o Bourbon tastings by RAISE YOUR SPIRITS
o Exclusive live performance by Dave Budway Trio
o DJ Soy Sos spinning the turntables in between live performance sets
• Benefits during the Pittsburgh JazzLive International Festival in June that includes VIP seating for one
Photo: Courtesy of Foo Conner